lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

UNIVERSITY

University is a word that is very heard in this course but we don’t realize how close to us it is.
Most of us think that we still have two years before going there, but the truth is that we are now building and working out what we would like to be in an immediate future. For example, I’ve been studying very hard during the ESO, and now this year I’ve been acting as if I was still in Eso and the truth is that with this mentality and the way of working in ESO is very different from the way of working in baccalaureate and you have to change your mind and the way of working to be successful at it. 
I have to recognise that now I’m less in the mood to study than before, a matter which frustrates me a lot. This week that we’ve taking a rest but working as well I finally realized how important are all the things I am doing now to build a successful future and life and so I began to work harder and being more interested in searching about what I would like to be and also about books I would like to read to know more about what my interests.
We are now in a society and in a generation in which reading is an unusual thing instead of being normal as it was like before. We now only read books from school and when we finish these books we do other things but we never read another book by ourselves. Reading is very important because you learn lot of vocabulary, you improve the writting, you also acquire culture and learn basic matters of life. I haven’t been reading very much these years but now, since my parents talked to me and opened my eyes about what I was doing and about my future, I have more desire to do things such as reading and learning about things. From one hand I’m very excited to start university and living in another city, however I also know that this means I will have to be independent and have more responsabilities and this also suposses the end of (for me) the best years of our lifes, in which we didn’t have to worry about anything, except from studying.
In my opinion it’s hard to study, going out with friends and also have time for your boyfriend/girlfriend. This is for me one of the most difficult things to deal with at this age. You have to be very organised and responsible to do all this thing and all of them well, because is the easiest thing to go out with your friends before doing the homework or studing, and these are all things I’ve learned quite recently. I mean I knew all this that I’m explaining now, but I never take care about it until I saw that I had to improve a lot all my marks to do what I want in life, and you can only achieve this aim with effort and sacrifice. 
Finally and to sum up I truly realize that the university it’s the best school of life.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario